G38 Dessau Chronograph Beige/Vintage Brown
Join the club.
Private Club members pay
ACTIVATE | Low Prices for R399 / yr
Existing Members LOG IN
Like its sister model G38, the new IRON ANNIE G38 Dessau is dedicated to aviation. What the Airbus A 380 is today, the Dessau-built G38 was in the 1930s: the largest four-engined passenger aircraft in the world. German engineering, the pursuit of absolute perfection and the determination to overcome boundaries made the construction of this marvel of technology possible. This magical combination of technical finesse and elegance, of powerful yet discreet looks is what defines the character and appearance of the new IRON ANNIE G38 Dessau.
- Movement Cal. 6S20, quartz-controlled
- MINERAL K1 Sicherheitsglas
- Beige dial with silver digits / markers
- Stainless steel case, polished
- Diameter: 42 mm, Height: 12 mm, weight: 75 g
- Water-resistant up to 10 atm
Need assistance? Email WILBERRYS concierge