The Astonia "Apocalypse" - End of World Memorial Edition. Absolutely unique special edition of the Astonia. This model has absolute collector status. Let yourself be fascinated by the optically "broken and cracked, as well as two-piece tinted glass", the slowly and only slightly collapsed figures, the unique housing which is offered in steel or steel / bronze colors and reflects the gloomy character perfectly. For this purpose each watch will be delivered with continuous serial number engraving as well as side "End of World" engraving.
All details about this absolutely exclusive Astonia model
· Automatic caliber with 35 jewels stored
· Suspension with two blued screws attached at 6 o'clock position
· Complete stainless steel case brushed and worked in the "Old Bronze Style", incl. Side engraving "End of world" and fine laser engraving on the front of the case, as well as the serial number engraving (The product pictures with number 0001 are for illustrative purposes only, serial numbers can not be reserved)
· Anthracite colored dial with various frames of additional functions
· Sublime hour indices, not synchronously addressed, but these should represent the "collapse"
· Adjustable 24 h dual ring
· Fantastic big date function with separate date rings
· Month display at 3 o'clock position
· Weekday display at 9 o'clock position
· Soft-clocked sweeping second
· Optically broken / torn and distinctly tinted glass, which should further symbolize the "Apocalypse".
· Stainless steel glass bottom with u.a. Engraving the reference number CM-ASA-12LTD
· Heavy solid leather strap, sewn by hand, in vintage look
· 3ATM (atmospheres) waterproof (These watches are not made for swimming)